Born in: Switzerland
Primary research category: Law
Research location / employer: Institute of Law, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Fellowship dates: 2011-2016
- Assistant Professor for Trade and Business Law, University of Zürich, 2017-present
- Visiting and Affiliate Fellow, Information Society Project, Yale Law School, 2016-present
- J.S.D., Yale Law School, 2015
- LL.M., Yale Law School, 2011
- Ph.D., University of Zürich, Faculty of Law, 2009
- M.A., University of Zürich, Faculty of Law, 2004
- Explored the multifaceted nuances that led consumers to behave in one way or another.
- Revealed the complexity of individual decision-making, so that legal policy can create environments in which consumers are both better informed, and find more meaning and satisfaction in what they buy.
- Described the legal implications of the digital economy on consumer sovereignty.
- New York University School of Law, Hauser Global Scholars Award, 2016
- Yale Law School, Information Society Project Resident Fellowship, 2015
- Young Scholar Prize of the International Association for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy, 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation, Research Fellowship, 2010